Subject: Deadline members' survey
From: "Levent Altan | VSE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Larisa Spahic | VSE" <[email-masked]>, "Montana Cantagalli | VSE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 17:27:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Members,
This is a kind reminder that today is the deadline to complete the Members' 
Survey. If you haven't yet had the chance to submit your responses, we 
encourage you to do so before the end of the day.
Your feedback is extremely valuable and helps us better serve our community.
We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to all those who have 
already participated.
Best regards,
Lev

Levent Altan

Executive Director

Victim Support Europe

Rue Froissart 123-133
1040 Brussels, Belgium

T: 0032 (0) 23 46 04 55

www.victim-support.eu <http://www.victim-support.eu/>

LinkedIn <https://be.linkedin.com/company/victim-support-europe>  | Facebook 
<http://facebook.com/victimsupporteurope/?fref=ts>  | Youtube 
<http://youtube.com/channel/UC_9O7UnEwxPwnHPf4ywnx0Q>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/victimsupport.eu/>

Be sure not to miss one of Europe's largest events in the
field of victims' rights - VSE <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>  Annual 
Conference 2025! <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

Click <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/registration>  here to register today!

 <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

  _____

From: Levent Altan | VSE <[email-masked]>
Sent: 24 April 2025 10:14
To: Larisa Spahic | VSE <[email-masked]>; Montana 
Cantagalli | VSE <[email-masked]>
Subject: Members Survey Launch

Dear Members,
On Monday April 14th, we launched our member’s survey and kindly asked all 
of you to take 10 minutes to provide us with your responses.
In order to give everyone some more time to complete their surveys, we have 
decided to extend the deadline for responses to May 5th, end of day.
We know you are all very busy, and we immensely appreciate you taking the 
time to provide us with these valuable insights.
We have attached a PDF copy of the survey to help you complete the online 
form.
Please find below the link to the online form:
2025 
<https://vse-form.typeform.com/to/Nx3J45QD?typeform-source=statics.teams.cdn.office.net> 
VSE Members' Survey
If you require any additional support or have any questions, do not hesitate 
to reach out to Montana or Larisa from the Networks and Partnerships team.
Warm Regards,
LevLevent Altan

Executive Director

Victim Support Europe

Rue Froissart 123-133

1040 Brussels, Belgium

T: 0032 (0) 23 46 04 55

www.victim-support.eu <http://www.victim-support.eu/>

LinkedIn <https://be.linkedin.com/company/victim-support-europe>  | Facebook 
<http://facebook.com/victimsupporteurope/?fref=ts>  | Youtube 
<http://youtube.com/channel/UC_9O7UnEwxPwnHPf4ywnx0Q>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/victimsupport.eu/>

Be sure not to miss one of Europe's largest events in the
field of victims' rights - VSE Annual <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/> 
Conference 2025! <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

Click <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/registration>  here to register today!

 <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

  _____

From: Levent Altan | VSE
Sent: 14 April 2025 18:10
To: Larisa Spahic | VSE <[email-masked]>; Montana 
Cantagalli | VSE <[email-masked]>
Subject: Members Survey Launch

Dear All,

As you know every year we send out a members survey. This is your 
opportunity to showcase

*	all the amazing work you do; and
*	what you want from us.

Unfortunately, we always struggle to get replies from everyone. VSE’s 
strength is it’s network and we can also improve if we hear from you.
So please can I ask you to take a few minutes to fill out the form through 
the link below by April 23th. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
2025 VSE Members' Survey 
<https://vse-form.typeform.com/to/Nx3J45QD?typeform-source=statics.teams.cdn.office.net>
I know you’re super busy and I know we send many requests over. We’re 
working hard to reduce this and be as focused as possible.
If you need any clarification of anything in the survey, or have any further 
questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out Larisa or Montana, both copied 
in this correspondence.

With kind regards,

LevLevent Altan

Executive Director

Victim Support Europe

Rue Froissart 123-133

1040 Brussels, Belgium

T: 0032 (0) 23 46 04 55

www.victim-support.eu <http://www.victim-support.eu/>

LinkedIn <https://be.linkedin.com/company/victim-support-europe>  | Facebook 
<http://facebook.com/victimsupporteurope/?fref=ts>  | Youtube 
<http://youtube.com/channel/UC_9O7UnEwxPwnHPf4ywnx0Q>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/victimsupport.eu/>

Be sure not to miss one of Europe's largest events in the
field of victims' rights - VSE Annual <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/> 
Conference 2025! <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>

Click <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/registration>  here to register today!

 <https://2025.vse-conference.eu/>